Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Connor's 1st Birthday






I can't believe Connor is 1 already! We had cake, presents, swimming and some drum playing!! (in his Guns-N-Roses t-shirt) It's been a year of changes for us but a fun one and a lot of learning. Happy Birthday Connor!! We love you so much!

5 comments:

BRANDYM said...

what a great party!! happy 1st birthday!!!! That Guns and Roses shirt is sooo awesome!!!! What totally cool person gave him that????

Willie Baronet said...

Dear Connor,

Those are some excellent pictures, and I'm sure you will outgrow your current musical taste, but it's understandable at your age that you would like guns n' roses. I so wish I could have been with you in the pool celebrating instead of here doing homework. Looks like you did it up right. Give your mom and dad a big hug for me, and I hope that your second year is as full of as much love as your first one. I'm looking forward to getting to see you again soon I hope.

Much love,
Uncle Willie

p.s. Do what you can to keep your dad calm once you guys start watching the Saints. You'll know why soon enough.

Anonymous said...

he is so big and so cute. it is amazing how time goes by so fast so enjoy it while you can. wish we could have been there. it looks like yall has a blast.

love neal

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Connor. Wish I could have been there since it looks like yall had a great time!

Michelle Claire said...

Happy Birthday Connor!!! He is so freakin cute!! The cake is adorable. I wish I was there to celebrate with ya'll. I can't believe he's 1 already.