Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008




On Friday, Kyle came to visit. It was great to see him and we had a lot of fun hanging out. William built a lego tower that Drew later destroyed. And we went to the Zoo of Acadiana to look at Christmas lights! Another great day!


3 comments:

BRANDYM said...

Looks like you all had a blast.

Laurie said...

I am jealous yall got to see my boy and I can't get over how much Neal looks like Blaine. And how much William still likes to play with toys! Man, looks like fun...miss yall so much

Willie Baronet said...

It was so much fun!! Missed the family that wasn't able to be there, but had a great time. I realize when I get to spend time with the babies how happy that makes me. Thanks for everything Christine!! Love you.