
Halloween finally arrived! My sweet little pumpkin Kiley looks like she's been in a fight but it was only with her fingernails. I took these pictures before we left the house. Thank goodness I did because when we got to where we were going, chaos ensued. (Sorry I didn't get pics of your kids, Monica) We went to our friends John and Becky's house (thanks John and Becky) in a subdivision not far from where we live. But this neighborhood goes all out for Halloween. It was great. There were decorations, haunted houses, lots of people and even bands playing in some garages. Connor was a little cautious at first but then he got into the swing of things. He and Addison were pros by the end of the night. They were so cute. He got tons of candy which is all he wants to eat nowadays. The picture above is Kiley with our friend Charlie who is dressed as someone from the show Tool Academy (I think). I don't watch it so I'm not sure. None of it fazed her. She just went with it!! What a great time.
2 comments:
All these pics are so cute! Kiley looks like a little pumpkin. I can't wait to see them again.
How cute! I'm finally catching up on my blogs! Those 2 babies are the absolute cutest. I can't wait to finally meet Kiley during Christmas. I hope the family is doing great! See you later!
Post a Comment