Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Helloooo Out There!

Yes, I am still alive. I have not posted in a really long time and I'm regretting it now. With the advent of Facebook, I thought I would just share pictures there and it was much easier and faster to do. However, after reading many other blogs and looking back at mine, I realize this blog was a good way to sort of scrapbook the things going on in our lives. I wish I had kept up with it the past year. I'm sure noone (other than Michelle and maybe Laurie) is reading this and that's okay. I want to (attempt) update this on a regular basis for me and my family. It's fun to go back and see what we were doing at different times, especially now with the kids. It seems we stay busy doing things all the time and this is a great way to document it.


So without further ado, (so you can see what we look like these days) here are a couple of recent pictures of us from our family vacation!










Next up, Kiley's 2nd Birthday!!













3 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

It's funny seeing how big they have gotten since your last post. But them on the beach is the absolute best. Those are some good lookin' kids!

Christine Daigle said...

Thanks, Michelle! They have changed so much, especially Kiley. I realize just how much hair Kiley has now compared to a year ago!

Laurie said...

Love it and you know I will keep up with it...but will you? Haha, had a great time today.