Kiley's actual birthday fell on a Tuesday so we had a little dinner, cake and of course presents with a few friends. Here is the birthday girl!
Anxiously waiting on cake....

Thank you Monica for making Kiley's cake! It was delicious!

She had plenty of help opening her presents. I'm still not sure she completely understands this whole birthday thing except she got lots of attention and presents.
She was very excited about her new Minnie Mouse nightgown! We had to put it on immediately!
So this was the prelude to her birthday party! They also celebrated at daycare with cookie cake. I think she had a pretty good day! We sure had fun celebrating with her. It's been a really fast 2 years. Happy Birthday Kiley!! We love you!

2 comments:
How fun! I can't believe how big she and Connor are getting. The years are going by fast!
Glad you are keeping up! Great pics.
Post a Comment